Rev It! Trench Jacket GTX - Khaki | RFJT2520810D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: 2 pockets
Designed with a specific purpose: Style and function! The Trench jacket has been designed by Rev It to have all of the features of a high-end touring jacket, with the style of a casual urban jacket. There's a laminated Gore-Tex shell which offers super breathable waterproofing and prevents water pick up. This means that your jacket gets less wet and dries quickly, ideal for those that ride to work in the rain! Plenty of ventilation ensures you stay cool on hot rides whilst level 2 armour at the shoulders and elbows offers the protection that a city rider needs.
Manufacturer SpecificationPROTECTION FEATURES
• Outer shell: 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE, prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: laminated reflection
• Waterproofing & Breathability: 2L GORE-TEX fabric
• Composition: 100% Polyamide
• Fit: city fit, regular
• Adjustability: adjustment straps, adjustment tabs, elastic draw cord at hem, flexisnap
• Ventilation: VCS, aquadefence, air outlet
• Features: VCS, panel with FidLock magnetic fastener, prepared for vest connector NEON, short & long connection zipper
• Pockets: stash pockets, napoleon pocket, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.