Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It Trocadero Gloves H2O WP - Black
Construction: Waterproof membrane
Protection: 1-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with Velcro strap
Very warm, highly waterproof, and ready for the city. The new waterproof winter gloves from Rev’It!, the Trocadero, are real city and adventure gloves. They have a Thinsulate G liner with high loft fur and tri-fleece liner to keep you warm in the coldest of weather. Even though they have such a thick, warm liner, the gloves remain breathable thanks to their Hydratex Z-liner, which allows your hands to breathe within the gloves and not get sweaty and clammy. The high quality Hydratex Z-liner is also what makes the Trocadero gloves waterproof. The outer shell consists of drum-dyed goatskin and PWR Oxford which adds to the abrasion resistance of the gloves. The index finger has a Connect fingertip, which means you can use your touchscreen devices without having to take off the gloves.
Believe in the armour. If you pick up two different gloves and feel the knuckle armour, one is rock solid and the other has a bit of give to it, you’d assume that the hard one is better, it is armour after all. Well that is not always the case, certainly not with the Trocadero. They use a visco-elastic knuckle which is softer than armour made of hard plastics and carbon, but provide amazing protection. Visco-elastic armour can form around the knuckles, making it much more comfortable to wear than some other armours, however, when it receives impact, in an accident for example, it hardens up. This type of armour reduces injury in three ways. It absorbs the impact through something called phase change, which is when it hardens, it dissipates the energy of impact over a larger area, so the energy is not concentrated, and it delays some shock energy to the body over a longer period of time, so it is not an instant shock to the body. You really can put your trust in this armour. As well as the knuckle armour, there is SeeSoft and PWR Shield at the palm, the goatskin also provides a natural abrasion resistance.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, PWR|oxford, connect finger tip leather, webbing
• Insulation: Thinsulate G, high loft fur liner, tri-fleece liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Outer shell 1: 100 percent goat leather (58 percent)
• Outer shell 2: 96 percent polyamide, 4 percent elastane (31 percent)
• Lining: 100 percent polyester (100 percent)
• Insulation: 100 percent polyester (100 percent)
• Membrane: 100 percent polyurethane (100 percent)
• Protection: Visco-elastic knuckle, SEESOFT at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm
• Visibility: Reflection at back hand
• Fit: City fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
• Features: Elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger & thumb, regular cuff
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|