Rev It! Venom Leather Suit 1 Piece - Black White Red | RFOL0241620D Protection: Internal protectors
Comfort: Partially perforated
Extras: Full vented hump
New one-piece leather race suit at a very competitive price. A couple of things to note about the new one-piece Venom race suit from Rev'It!, are that there is no external hard armour and that it is going to be more comfortable than a lot of other one-piece suits. The reason for the extra comfort is that suits are made to fit the average height and information shows that the average height of men in The Netherlands, Rev'It!'s home, is in the top three across the world, so they give a little extra room in their suits.
The protection that you need from a full race suit. The Venom suit is constructed from partly perforated Monaco Performance cowhide, which has a natural abrasion-resistance, and PWR Shell 500D stretch, a 500 denier textile with a bit of give, which you need in a one-piece. The suit also features CE-certified Betac protection at the elbows and adjustable Betac at the shoulders and knees. Safety stitching and safety seams help to prevent the suit pulling apart or tearing in the event of an accident and a VCS speed hump and dual-comp knee sliders help you get the race line and track time you want.
• Outer shell: Monaco performance cowhide, PWR shell 500D stretch
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (86%), outer shell 2: 92% nylon, 8% spandex (14%), lining: 100% polyester
• Protection: Dual-comp knee slider type A, Betac CE protection at elbows, adjustable Betac CE protection at shoulders & knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV30, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching, safety seams, double leather seat
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Ventilation: Partly perforated outer shell at front & upper front legs
• Features: Calf zipper, comfort cuffs, stretch lips at shoulders, back, elbows & knees, stretch panels at front, back, sleeves, crotch & legs, VCS speed hump, removable lining
• Pockets: Inner pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.