Rev It! Vertex Pro Leather Two Piece Suit - Black White | RFCL0171600D Protection: Internal protectors, external metal shell armour
Comfort: Partially perforated
Extras: Full vented hump
This is the combi suit for serious racers. Made from a combination of suede, hard armour and premium leather, this one is all about comfort and fit. As well as having the expected Betac internal armour and the innovative external armour consisting of hard honeycomb for impact-resistance with an aluminium overlay for abrasion-resistance, the Rev'It! Vertex Pro Two Piece suit is put together using Rev'It!'s Engineered Skin design. Engineered skin is the relocation of the safety seams to greatly reduce the chance of tearing and ripping at the seams, very clever. With perforations, accordion stretch and massive stretch fabric panels under the arms and crotch, if you want a premium suit that fits like a glove, this is the one.
• Monaco performance cowhide leather
• PWR Levlar stretch
• Lorica artificial leather
• 3D Air Mesh
• Perforated nubuck leather
• nubuck leather
• Dual-comp protectors at shoulders, elbows & dual-comp knee slider type A
• Betac CE protection at elbows, adjustable Betac CE protection at shoulders & knees
• Seesmart CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
• Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 1 divided chest protector - Type DC
• Safety seams
• VCS Speed hump hydra bag prepared, fully perforated outer shell at shoulders, back, waist & upper arms, partly perforated outer shell at chest, back & upper legs
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.