Rev It! Westport Overshirt - Blue | RFSO0046390D
• Protective overshirt made of 11oz Cordura denim
• CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart limb protectors
• Extra comfort provided by mechanical stretch
Bridging the gap between the Tracer Denim overshirt and the Tailored Technology textile jackets is the Rev'It! Westport overshirt. When you first see it, the Westport looks like any other good-looking, heavy denim shirt. But on further inspection, it starts to resemble a jacket. It features front slit pockets and large quilted surfaces at the front and on the outer side of the sleeves.Construction and comfort. The Westport overshirt is constructed of 11 ounce Cordura denim, with PWR Shield knit reinforcements on the inside of the elbows and the shoulders. The combination of both of these materials makes it a highly abrasion-resistant garment, which ends up being better than the resistance of leather. The back of the elbows have action pleats to allow better movement of the arms and the mechanical stretch of the materials add more comfort to the Westport.
Safety has not been compromised. As well as the high abrasion resistance of the Cordura and PWR Shield, triple stitching techniques have been used at the seams to stop the shirt pulling apart under stress, like in the unfortunate event of a slide. There is also the use of Rev'It!'s SeeSmart CE-certified level 1 protectors at the elbows and the shoulders for impact and extra abrasion resistance.
• Outer shell: 11oz Cordura denim
• Composition: Outer shell: 85% cotton, 15% polyamide lining: 100% polyester, protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, double layered with PWR I shield at elbow & shoulder
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Features: Extra comfort by mechanical stretch, triple needle stitching at back sleeves, jeans Iota short connection zipper, action pleats at back
• Pockets: Chest pockets, slit pockets, inner pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.