Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Westwood SF Jeans Skinny Fit Ladies 32in Leg - Grey
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Cordura-reinforced Denim & PWR panels
Urban ladies riding jeans with plenty of features. These new motorcycle jeans from Rev'It! are made from 10 ounce Cordura stretch denim for a mix of comfort and protection. The Coolmax fibres within help to wick moisture away on warm days, and trap warm air on cold days. They have a skinny fit and, due to customer feedback, a higher back than other motorcycle jeans to keep more of your back covered and protected. The outer shell offers extra comfort by mechanical stretch, where the weave of the fibres can move in all directions, rather than the material itself being stretchy.
Protection has not been compromised in the Rev'It! Westwood skinny jeans. The Cordura denim is more abrasion resistant than regular denim and the jeans are double layered with PWR Shield at the seat and knees. CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart protectors are in place at the knees and there are hip pockets for the separately-sold SeeSmart hip protectors. Triple needle stitching and safety seams reduce the likelihood of the jeans pulling apart or tearing in the event of a slide.
• Outer shell: 10 oz Cordura stretch denim with Coolmax element
• Lining: Polycotton twill
• Composition: Outer shell: 55% cotton, 30% polyester, 15% nylon lining: 80% polyester, 20% cotton protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at knee, prepared for SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at hip, double layered with PWR I shield at seat & knees, safety stitching at inseam
• Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turn up
• Fit: Slim fit
• Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams & bark, safety stitching at side seam, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer Shell, moisture-wicking function by Coolmax element
• Pockets: Five pocket jeans
Ladies Motorcycle Jeans Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|24||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|26||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|28||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|29||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|30||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|31||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|32||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|34||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|