Rev It! Westwood SF Jeans Skinny Fit Ladies 32in Leg - Blue | RFPJ0326312D
Protection: Knee & hip armour pockets
Abrasion: Cordura-reinforced Denim & PWR panels
Fit: StraightUrban ladies riding jeans with plenty of features. These new motorcycle jeans from Rev'It! are made from 10 ounce Cordura stretch denim for a mix of comfort and protection. The Coolmax fibres within help to wick moisture away on warm days, and trap warm air on cold days. They have a skinny fit and, due to customer feedback, a higher back than other motorcycle jeans to keep more of your back covered and protected. The outer shell offers extra comfort by mechanical stretch, where the weave of the fibres can move in all directions, rather than the material itself being stretchy.
Protection has not been compromised in the Rev'It! Westwood skinny jeans. The Cordura denim is more abrasion resistant than regular denim and the jeans are double layered with PWR Shield at the seat and knees. CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart protectors are in place at the knees and there are hip pockets for the separately-sold SeeSmart hip protectors. Triple needle stitching and safety seams reduce the likelihood of the jeans pulling apart or tearing in the event of a slide.
• Outer shell: 10 oz Cordura stretch denim with Coolmax element
• Lining: Polycotton twill
• Composition: Outer shell: 55% cotton, 30% polyester, 15% nylon lining: 80% polyester, 20% cotton protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at knee, prepared for SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at hip, double layered with PWR I shield at seat & knees, safety stitching at inseam
• Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turn up
• Fit: Slim fit
• Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams & bark, safety stitching at side seam, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer Shell, moisture-wicking function by Coolmax element
• Pockets: Five pocket jeans
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.