Rev It! Xena 2 Leather Jacket Ladies - White Pink
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Ladies leather sports jacket with matching trousers available. This new sports jacket from Rev'It! is made from a mix of Monaco Performance cowhide and PWR Shell 500D. It features a removable thermal body warmer so you don't have to save track days for the summer months. The Xena 2 ladies jacket comes in a tight race fit with stretch lips, adjustment straps at the waist and adjustment tabs at the cuffs. They also go perfectly with the new Xena 2 ladies trousers.
The protection you want. This stylish leather jacket has the natural abrasion-resistance of the cowhide, and added abrasion-resistance of the PWR Shell 500D (500 denier). Impact protection is supplied courtesy of the CE-certified SeeFlex level 2 protectors at the elbows and shoulders. The Xena 2 ladies jacket also comes prepared for the CE-certified level 2 SeeSoft back protector, type RV, which is sold separately. Safety seams and safety stitching help to prevent the jacket pull apart under the tension of an accident.
• Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR shell 500D stretch, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (75%), outer shell 2: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane (25%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching, safety seams
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at cuffs
• Features: Comfort collar & cuffs, stretch lips at elbows, stretch panels at front, back, waist & sleeves, short & long connection zipper, jeans loop
• Pocket: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Rev'it! Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|34||6||31" - 32.5"||25" - 26"|
|36||8||32.5" - 34"||26.5" - 27.5"|
|40||10||34.5" - 35.5"||28" - 29"|
|42||12||36" - 37"||29.5" - 30.5"|
|44||14||37.5" - 38.5""||31" - 32.5"|
|46||16||39" - 40.5"||32.5" - 34.5"|
|48||18||41" - 42.5"||34.5" - 36"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|34||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|36||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Select size for estimated delivery date|