Rev It! Xena 2 Leather Jacket Ladies - White Red | RFJL0783200D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Ladies leather sports jacket with matching trousers available. This new sports jacket from Rev'It! is made from a mix of Monaco Performance cowhide and PWR Shell 500D. It features a removable thermal body warmer so you don't have to save track days for the summer months. The Xena 2 ladies jacket comes in a tight race fit with stretch lips, adjustment straps at the waist and adjustment tabs at the cuffs. They also go perfectly with the new Xena 2 ladies trousers.
The protection you want. This stylish leather jacket has the natural abrasion-resistance of the cowhide, and added abrasion-resistance of the PWR Shell 500D (500 denier). Impact protection is supplied courtesy of the CE-certified SeeFlex level 2 protectors at the elbows and shoulders. The Xena 2 ladies jacket also comes prepared for the CE-certified level 2 SeeSoft back protector, type RV, which is sold separately. Safety seams and safety stitching help to prevent the jacket pull apart under the tension of an accident.
• Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR shell 500D stretch, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (75%), outer shell 2: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane (25%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching, safety seams
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at cuffs
• Features: Comfort collar & cuffs, stretch lips at elbows, stretch panels at front, back, waist & sleeves, short & long connection zipper, jeans loop
• Pocket: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.