Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Xena 2 Leather Trousers Ladies Short Leg - Black White
Protection: Two-point CE armour
Comfort: Double leather seat
New ladies only leather sports trousers with the addition of other materials that have been specifically designed for safety. These new sports trousers from Rev'It! are made from 70% Monaco Performance cowhide and 30% man-made textiles, one of which is PWR Shell 500D (500 denier) for added abrasion-resistance. They look sleek and stylish and go perfectly with their partner garment, the Rev'It! ladies Xena 2 jacket. They are a tight race fit but have adjustment straps at the waist for flexibility.
The protection you expect. As with the jacket, the Xena 2 trousers have CE-certified level 2 protectors, this time, of course, in the knees. They also house CE-certified level 1 hip protectors. Safety stitching helps to prevent the seams tearing in the event of a slide and the double leather seat is for extra abrasion-resistance if you end up on your behind at 40 mph. You also get Velcro knee sliders and a cover patch when these are not on the trousers. These trousers are available in three leg lengths, short, regular and long. These are the short length.
• Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR shell 500D stretch, Lorica
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (70%), outer shell 2: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane (30%), lining: 100% polyester
• Protection: SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33, safety stitching, double leather seat
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist
• Features: Adjustable knee protector pocket, stretch lips at back & knees, stretch panels at legs & crotch, short & long connection zipper, elastic at waistband, hook & snap front closure, detachable leather knee patches
Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|38||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Select size for estimated delivery date|