Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Boxxer Gloves H2O WP - Black
Construction: Hydra-Tex waterproof membrane & Thinsulate lining
Protection: 1-point protection with aramid palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with secure wrist closure
If you want a pair of city winter gloves, you want these! An awesome addition to the range, these motorcycle gloves are the leather version, plus a few tweaks, of the very popular Carver glove from Rev It. An awesome waterproof leather motorcycle glove at a great price.
Stay warm and dry: There's a Hydratex lining to ensure that you don't get wet as you ride to work. You've also got a really snug, warm tri-fleece liner to keep you warm through winter months. Knitted cuffs and a new and improved fit makes these gloves feel super comfy. These gloves are also CE approved!
There's plenty of protection features, urban inspired motorcycle gloves aren't usually overly protective, but these gloves have the protection you want and need for winter commutes. There's a leather covered - which offers abrasion resistance - hard-shell knuckle and Temperfoam at the knuckle and palms. There's also EVA foam at the thumb and fingers and Rev It's PWR aramid, which offers further abrasion resistance, at the palm.
Get seen: There's also reflective detailing on the back of the hand, so that other road users can see you on those winter evenings or mornings.
• Outer shell - suede leather with WR finish, goatskin with WR finish, connect finger tip fabric
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection - Temperfoam at knuckle & palm, leather hard-shell knuckle, EVA foam at fingers & thumb, PWR|aramid at palm
• Visibility - reflection at backhand
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Composition - 86% Leather, 13% Polyamide, 0,5% Polyurethane, 0,5% Silver
• Fit - city fit
• Adjustability - adjustment strap at wrist
• Features - elastic at wrist, regular cuff length, connect finger tip, knitted cuffs, suede leather visor wiper, stretch lips at fingers
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|