Rev It! Neptune Jacket HV GTX - Black Yellow | RFJT1721450D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, Waterproof pocketsThis is what you are looking for!! Let this Neptune jacket rock your world and really appreciate the outstanding features Rev It have created!
So why would you want this jacket? The three layer construction is made up of a thermal liner, waterproof liner and the outer. This gives you maximum flexibility as you can choose flow to wear the jacket depending on the weather.
In the summer with both liners removed you've got a handy stash pocket in the back so you can travel with your liners and not take up any room in your luggage. Also benefit from direct ventilation to the chest, or add a Cooling Vest insert for maximum cooling
In the winter, use all three liners for a 100% waterproof, warm motorcycle jacket. The reflective logos will help visibility at night, whilst EN471 approved HV areas on the jacket will certainly make you stand out in all weather conditions. You can even upgrade with a Rev It safety vest for maximum visibility.
All in all? This jacket is great for all seasons and really tackles the cold mornings vs. warm evenings dilemma you so often face. A little bonus is the removable Gore-Tex jacket that you can use on it's own when you're out and about. It's like two-for-one!
Previously sold at £449.97.
• Outer shell - high density polyester 600D with Teflon coating, wax polyester 600D, Polyester rib with Teflon coating
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - detachable GORE-TEX Product with Paclite Technology
• Protection - fully perforated EVA foam at back, ProLife CE Level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection at chest, back & upper arms
• Composition - 100% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment tab at upper arms, under arms & cuffs, adjustment drawcord at hips, flexisnap, adjustment strap at waist
• Ventilation - VCS | zippers at back, chest & under arms
• Features - long & double short connection zipper, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
• Pockets - waterproof stash pockets, stash pocket, inner pockets, membrane storage pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.