Rev It! Neptune Trousers GTX Regular - Black
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Seat panel, Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pockets
These are what you are looking for: Let these Neptune trousers rock your world and really appreciate the outstanding features Rev It have created!
So why would you want these trousers? The three layer construction is made up of a thermal liner, waterproof liner and the outer. This gives you maximum flexibility as you can choose how to wear the trousers depending on the weather.
In the summer with both liners removed and direct ventilation to the thighs, no amount of sunshine can get you hot and bothered!
In the winter, use all three liners for a pair 100% waterproof, warm motorcycle trousers. The reflective logos will help visibility at night, whilst CE armour to the knees and the option to upgrade to hip armour, gives you the safety you want.
All in all? These trousers are great for all seasons and really tackle the cold mornings vs. warm evenings dilemma you so often face. A little bonus is the removable Gore-Tex trousers that you can use on their own when you're out and about. It's like two-for-one! Pair them with the Neptune jacket for a top notch suit that meet all your needs and demands!
GetGeared Tip: Customer feedback tells us that you s(more...)
• Outer shell: sure grip, high density polyester 600D with Teflon coating, wax polyester 600D, Polyester rib with Teflon coating
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability: detachable GORE-TEX Product with Paclite Technology
• Protection: double textile seat, ProLife CE protection at knees, Prepared for TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
• Visibility: laminated reflection at calf
• Composition: 100% Polyester
• Fit: tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
• Ventilation: VCS | zippers at upper legs
• Features: short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at back & knees, calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, grip panel at seat, hook-and-snap front closure
• Pockets: slit pockets
|Function||Goretex, Waterproof, Thermal|
Rev'it! Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Hip:Measure around the widest part of your hips and bum.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Hip||Inseam|
|S||44/46||36" - 38.5"||31" - 32"|
|M||48/50||39" - 40.5"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|L||50/52||41" - 42.5"||32" - 33"|
|XL||54/56||43" - 45"||32.5" = 33.5"|
|XXL||56/58||45.2" - 47.5"||33" - 34"|
|3XL||60/62||47.5" - 49.5"||33.5" - 35"|
|4XL||62/64||49.5" - 51.5"||34" - 35.5"|
|5XL||64/66||41.5" - 53"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|6XL||66/68||53.5" - 55"||34.5" - 35.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch