Rev It! Jacket Poseidon GTX Black | RFJT1691010D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels, Waterproof pockets
Poseidon: King of the Sea, but you'll certainly be King of the Road wearing this jacket! If you fancy being King of the Waves you'll have a hard time as the Gore-Tex Pro laminate construction means you'll stay 100% dry for the life of the jacket.
The waterproof Aquadefence system means that you'll benefit from direct ventilation at the chest to cool you down in those summer months. In the heat, you'll be able to open the chest flap and secure it with a magnet system using only one hand - no more taking off both gloves at the side of the road to cool yourself down!
Plenty of protection: Superfabric at impact zones provides excellent abrasion resistance. There's also CE armour at the shoulders and elbows with a pocket for a back insert.
Stay warm as you ride: It's the little things that matter in life, Rev It have even used a fleece lining in the hand warmer pockets - yes, they do exactly what they say on the tin! Laminated reflection at the visual zones so that you get seen on those winter evenings, whilst a detachable thermal liner will keep you warm.
You really will ride with ease through all four seasons!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the magnetic fastening system at the chest this jacket is unsuitable for those riders with a pacemaker, the best alternative is Rev'It's Defender jacket: RFJT1111010D
• Outer shell: 2L nylon 600D GORE-TEX fabric, SuperFabric, Lorica, 3L GORE-TEX Pro nylon 600D fabric, 3L stretch GORE-TEX Pro fabric, wax polyester 600D, polyester rib
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability: 2L GORE-TEX fabric
• Protection: fully perforated EVA foam at back, SuperFabric panel at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, SaS Tec CE protection at shoulders & elbows
• Visibility: laminated reflection at chest, back & upper arms
• Fit: tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: UTA | tab at cuffs, adjustment draw cord at hips, adjustment straps at waist, flexisnap, adjustment strap at upper & under arms
• Ventilation: VCS | Aquadefence, VCS | zipper at back & under arms, air outlet at under arms
• Features: VCS | Aquadefence with Fidlock magnetic fastener, short & long connection zipper, collar hook, stretch at elbows, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
• Pockets back pocket, hand warmer pockets, waterproof stash pockets, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.