Rev It! Neptune Trousers GTX Regular - Black | RFPT0611011D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Seat panel, Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pocketsThese are what you are looking for: Let these Neptune trousers rock your world and really appreciate the outstanding features Rev It have created!
So why would you want these trousers? The three layer construction is made up of a thermal liner, waterproof liner and the outer. This gives you maximum flexibility as you can choose how to wear the trousers depending on the weather.
In the summer with both liners removed and direct ventilation to the thighs, no amount of sunshine can get you hot and bothered!
In the winter, use all three liners for a pair 100% waterproof, warm motorcycle trousers. The reflective logos will help visibility at night, whilst CE armour to the knees and the option to upgrade to hip armour, gives you the safety you want.
All in all? These trousers are great for all seasons and really tackle the cold mornings vs. warm evenings dilemma you so often face. A little bonus is the removable Gore-Tex trousers that you can use on their own when you're out and about. It's like two-for-one! Pair them with the Neptune jacket for a top notch suit that meet all your needs and demands!
GetGeared Tip: Customer feedback tells us that you should purchase these trousers one size bigger than you would normally. One size bigger than our size guide suggests.
Previously sold at £339.97.
• Outer shell: sure grip, high density polyester 600D with Teflon coating, wax polyester 600D, Polyester rib with Teflon coating
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability: detachable GORE-TEX Product with Paclite Technology
• Protection: double textile seat, ProLife CE protection at knees, Prepared for TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
• Visibility: laminated reflection at calf
• Composition: 100% Polyester
• Fit: tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
• Ventilation: VCS | zippers at upper legs
• Features: short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at back & knees, calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, grip panel at seat, hook-and-snap front closure
• Pockets: slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.