Rev It! Trousers Poseidon Reg GTX Black | RFPT0601011D
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Seat panel, Vent zips, Stretch panelsPoseidon: King of the Sea, but you'll certainly be King of the Road wearing these trousers! If you fancy being King of the Waves you'll have a hard time as the Gore-Tex Pro laminate construction means you'll stay 100% dry for the life of the trousers.
Stay dry and cool: The waterproof Aquadefence system means that you'll benefit from direct ventilation at the thighs to cool you down in those summer months. This system works through Fidlock which means you'll be able to open the thigh flap and secure it with a magnet system using only one hand - no more taking off both gloves at the side of the road to cool yourself down!
Plenty of protection: Superfabric at impact zones provides excellent abrasion resistance. It's the little things that matter in life: Laminated reflection at the calves so that you get seen on those winter evenings, whilst a detachable thermal liner will keep you warm. You really will ride with ease through all four seasons!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the magnetic fastening system at the thigh these trousers are unsuitable for those riders with a pacemaker, the best alternative is Rev'It's Defender trousers: RFPT0460011D
Previously sold at £469.97.
• Outer shell - 3L GORE-TEX Pro nylon 600D fabric, 2L nylon 600D GORE-TEX fabric, PWR|shell 500D stretch, sure grip, 3L stretch GORE-TEX Pro fabric, polyester rib, wax polyester 600D
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - 2L GORE-TEX fabric
• Protection - fully perforated EVA foam at hips, prepared for SaS Tec CE hip protector, SaS Tec CE protection at knees
• Visibility - laminated reflection at calf
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment tab on the calves & at the ankles, adjustment strap at waist Ventilation VCS | Aquadefence, air outlet at upper legs
• Features - VCS | Aquadefence with Fidlock magnetic fastener, easy entrance zipper at calf, adjustable protector pockets, stretch at back & knees, calf zippers, short & long connection zipper, grip panel at seat, hook-and-snap front closure
• Pockets - slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.