Interest FREE with Klarna.
Richa Cyclone Jacket GTX - Black Yellow
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 8 pockets
This textile jacket is a highly technical, Gore-Tex, waterproof motorcycle touring jacket that is packed full of features to help you rack up the miles on the road. This is the Richa Cyclone Gore-Tex jacket and it isn't messing around. Gore-Tex is one of the world's most waterproof and breathable materials. A bin liner is waterproof, but without the breathable factor and the tensile strength, the material is damp, uncomfortable and short-lived.
The protection you expect in a touring jacket at a very competitive price. This Cyclone jacket from Richa is actually very well priced when you consider it has a full, three layer fixed Gore-Tex membrane, a removable thermal liner, a 500 denier Cordura outer shell, and CE certified D3O protectors at the elbows, shoulders and back. This jacket is suitable for touring in all year round thanks to its many layers. The Gore-Tex is, of course, waterproof and windproof, the thermal layer supplies extra warmth in the winter, and the outer shell features zipped ventilation for cooling you down in the summer. All in all, this is a really neat jacket.
• Outer shell: 500d l/Cordura & Cordura spandex
• Gore-tex ltz 3 layer (fixed membrane)
• Polyester lining with 3D air mesh
• D3O protectors at elbow & shoulder, in accordance with the CE standard EN1621-1:2012 (level 1)
• D3O back protector, CE certified in accordance with the CE standard EN1621-2:2014 (level 1)
• Possibility to upgrade to a D3O level 2 back protector
• Detachable thermo lining jacket
• 2 waterproof side pockets (Velcro & press button closure)
• 2 wallet pockets & 1 smart phone pocket in the outer shell (Velcro closure)
• Comfortable neoprene collar
• 2 wallet & 1 smart phone pocket in thermo lining (Velcro closure)
• Retro reflex technology assures a higher visibility
• Waist adjustable via belt & push buttons
• Width adjustment on upper arm & cuffs (Velcro & zipper system)
• 2 ventilation areas on chest &back (vertical zippers)
• Long & short connecting zipper connects to any Richa trousers
|Function||Goretex, Waterproof, Thermal|
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|5XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|6XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|