Richa Cyclone Jacket GTX - White Black | NV082CYCLOJGRD Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 8 pockets
This textile jacket is a highly technical, Gore-Tex, waterproof motorcycle touring jacket that is packed full of features to help you rack up the miles on the road. This is the Richa Cyclone Gore-Tex jacket and it isn't messing around. Gore-Tex is one of the world's most waterproof and breathable materials. A bin liner is waterproof, but without the breathable factor and the tensile strength, the material is damp, uncomfortable and short-lived.
The protection you expect in a touring jacket at a very competitive price. This Cyclone jacket from Richa is actually very well priced when you consider it has a full, three layer fixed Gore-Tex membrane, a removable thermal liner, a 500 denier Cordura outer shell, and CE certified D3O protectors at the elbows, shoulders and back. This jacket is suitable for touring in all year round thanks to its many layers. The Gore-Tex is, of course, waterproof and windproof, the thermal layer supplies extra warmth in the winter, and the outer shell features zipped ventilation for cooling you down in the summer. All in all, this is a really neat jacket.
• Outer shell: 500d l/Cordura & Cordura spandex
• Gore-tex ltz 3 layer (fixed membrane)
• Polyester lining with 3D air mesh
• D3O protectors at elbow & shoulder, in accordance with the CE standard EN1621-1:2012 (level 1)
• D3O back protector, CE certified in accordance with the CE standard EN1621-2:2014 (level 1)
• Possibility to upgrade to a D3O level 2 back protector
• Detachable thermo lining jacket
• 2 waterproof side pockets (Velcro & press button closure)
• 2 wallet pockets & 1 smart phone pocket in the outer shell (Velcro closure)
• Comfortable neoprene collar
• 2 wallet & 1 smart phone pocket in thermo lining (Velcro closure)
• Retro reflex technology assures a higher visibility
• Waist adjustable via belt & push buttons
• Width adjustment on upper arm & cuffs (Velcro & zipper system)
• 2 ventilation areas on chest &back (vertical zippers)
• Long & short connecting zipper connects to any Richa trousers
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.