Richa Falcon Jacket WP - Black | NV082FALCONBKD Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 5 pockets
Great value sports style! This motorcycle jacket from Richa has some great features for those on a budget. It is permanently waterproof, has an air-vent system and has a removable thermal liner. Available in heaps of colours, you're sure to find one that suits your sportsbike!
Protection has not been compromised! This jacket comes with D3O soft protection, that you'll barely feel in summer. What makes this jacket stand out is that it has armour at the shoulders, elbows AND back. The outer shell is 600 Denier to prevent ripping in the event of a slide.
Great comfort features: Of course, as the cost reduces, so do the features included. Considering the price, this jacket still has a high spec of comfort features. There's a soft neoprene finish on the collar and cuffs, pockets inside and out, Velcro closure at the collar and you can connect this jacket to Richa trousers.
• Fixed Taffeta breathable membrane (8.000 mm water column)
• 600D polyester outer shell & 320 D Nylon
• Double protective shoulder cap (non-certified)
• D3O back protector, CE certified in accordance with prEN1621-2:2011 (Level 1)
• D3O protectors at elbow & shoulder, CE certified in accordance with prEN1621-1:2011 (Level 1)
• Detachable thermo liner
• Waist can be adjusted through a Velcro system
• Short connection zipper making it possible to attach to Richa trousers
• Retro Reflective technology details on front & back
• Inside wallet pocket & mobile phone pocket in the liner
• Collar is to be closed with a Velcro strap
• Waterproof Napoleon pocket & 2 side pockets
• Richa Air Vent System at upper arms (2) & back
• Soft neoprene finish on collar & sleeve cuffs
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.