Interest FREE with Klarna.
Ring RTC2000 Handheld Tyre Inflator - Black
The tyre pump to blow up your tyres, without wires & without waiting at the petrol station! Ring make excellent tyre inflators. Here is a digital tyre pump, made by Ring: It's portable, handheld, and rechargeable. You do not need access to a 12V socket and there are no trailing wires to reach each wheel. This is the tyre air pump that does away with all that: Ready to inflate each tyre when required without all the fuss.
Recharge using a standard USB cable: A single charge will last .. we did not run out of charge despite pumping up 4 of our cars and 2 motorcycles. For ease, set the correct stop pressure for the vehicle, save it as a preset, press start, and the pump will do its job and finish when done. For the pedal cyclists out there, the pump is delivered with a bracket to attach it to the bicycle frame AND it is super light-weight to boot, so you can carry it with you.
What's not to like? Nothing: Light-weight, powerful, independent - It pumps up vehicle tyres, bicycle tyres and footballs (adapter included), wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Technical • Robust design and small size to take it anywhere in case of an emergency
• Versatile - Ideal for cars, motorbikes and bicycles
• Inflates bicycle tyre in <2 minutes
• 4 programmable pressure settings for each of your vehicle with digital autostop for ease of use - set it once, there is never a need to remember the target pressure later
• Rechargeable with power bank function, ie you can re-charge your smartphone from the USB outlet
• Built-in white LED light
• Compact for easy storage and transportation
• Easy to read digital display
• Complete with 2 piece adaptor kit for bikes, air beds and other inflatables
The RTC2000 is ideal for cars, motorbikes, bikes, scooters and other inflatables and can top up a car tyre in under 3 mins and a bike tyre from flat in under 2 mins. Includes 2 pieced adaptor kit for other inflatables as well as a storage sleeve.