• Leather jacket from RST at an affordable price: R-16• CE armour at shoulders & elbows with pocket for back• Perforated leather panels with fixed mesh lining to keep cool
The ideal choice for many sports riders: This leather jacket really is the perfect choice for first time riders that are strapped for cash, or those that want a leather jacket, but can't afford the price tag. Even if you just need a jacket to see if you'll like riding in a leather one, or a spare just in case you have an off in your more expensive one, this jacket really is a great investment for so many riders!
CE armour at impact zones: Just because something is value, doesn't mean things have been compromised. This leather jacket offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide, with CE armour at the impact zones. There's also a pocket for back armour too to offer full impact protection and double and triple stitching help prevent tearing.
Great features you need: Of course, it's no lie that things of a lower value must be de-specced. You've got a fixed mesh lining in this jacket, instead of a removable one you'd get in jackets of higher prices. The hump is a full hump, but it's not a hydro hump, again a small sacrifice of a feature that generally only track riders use. There's stretch panels for a great fit and perforated leather keeps you cool in summer. Don't be fooled, this isn't a full sports jacket, but it certainly does the job and a good job at that!
**Please note that this product is the JACKET only shown in this image**
Previously sold at £189.99.
• Full grain 1.1mm to 1.3mm Cowhide leather
• Perforated leather panels
• 4 way stretch
• Fixed mesh lining
• RST Contour plus CE shoulder
• RST Contour plus CE elbow
• Pocket for optional RST contour plus CE back protector
• Neoprene comfort collar
• Neoprene comfort cuffs
• Stretch comfort panels
• Race hump
• Double & triple stitched seams
• Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
• Max zips