Rukka Navigattor Jacket GTX - Black | TA87NAVIJBKD
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & temperature control lining
Features: 6 pockets, Vent zips, Stretch panels, Inner cuff
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer motorcycle jacket from Rukka
• Detachable Outlast temperature regulating liner
• Full back and limb protectors with option for D3O Air central back protector
Rukka Navigattor Jacket: For protection against the elements and the road this Navigattor jacket works brilliantly with its matching Navigattor trousers. The 3-layer Gore-Tex, D3O back and limb protectors and elastic stretch material on the arms and back really help to make this jacket a winner.
Protection: A combination of high-tech Kevlar fibres and Cordura and the D3O Air back and limb protectors means this jacket seriously improves your safety whilst riding. A full back protector is included though you do have the added bonus of being able to insert your own D3O Air central back protector into the pocket too for serious protection!
Comfort and fit: The Outlast temperature regulating liner is removable therefore making this jacket adaptable to the weather. Even the cuffs are waterproof Gore-Tex so that you can battle the elements confidently in this jacket knowing that you'll stay dry. We all know that to be waterproof there's always the chance that you might become sweaty and feel suffocated by the material. To combat this Rukka have inserted ventilation openings on the front and sides with long 2-way zippers to ensure you stay comfortable. The waist as well as the upper and lower arms are adjustable so that this jacket is an ideal fit for you specifically.
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate, strengthened with Armacor product technology, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 & the full back protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014
• Includes Rukka D30 Air full back protector & pocket for the Rukka D30 Air central back protector
• Detachable liner with 60g insulation & Outlast temperature regulation
• A connecting zipper to trousers
• Waterproof pockets marked with a ”waterproof pocket” label
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex stretch material
• Sleeves with zippers & waterproof Gore-Tex cuffs
• Ventilation openings with zippers on front & on the sides with long 2-way zipper
• Elastic parts under the arm & on back
• Width adjustment on upper & lower arm
• Adjustable waist belt
• Four pockets outside; chest pockets with snap fasteners & lower pockets (waterproof) with zippers & snap fasteners
• Two waterproof pockets inside including a mobile phone holder
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.