Rukka Navigattor Jacket GTX - Black
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & temperature control lining
Features: 6 pockets, Vent zips, Stretch panels, Inner cuff
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer motorcycle jacket from Rukka
• Detachable Outlast temperature regulating liner
• Full back and limb protectors with option for D3O Air central back protector
Rukka Navigattor Jacket: For protection against the elements and the road this Navigattor jacket works brilliantly with its matching Navigattor trousers. The 3-layer Gore-Tex, D3O back and limb protectors and elastic stretch material on the arms and back really help to make this jacket a winner.
Protection: A combination of high-tech Kevlar fibres and Cordura and the D3O Air back and limb protectors means this jacket seriously improves your safety whilst riding. A full back protector is included though you do have the added bonus of being able to insert your own D3O Air central back protector into the pocket too for serious protection!
Comfort and fit: The Outlast temperature regulating liner is removable therefore making this jacket adaptable to the weather. Even the cuffs are waterproof Gore-Tex so that you can battle the elements confidently in this jacket knowing that you'll stay dry. We all know that to be waterproof there's always the chance that you mig(more...)
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate, strengthened with Armacor product technology, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 & the full back protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014
• Includes Rukka D30 Air full back protector & pocket for the Rukka D30 Air central back protector
• Detachable liner with 60g insulation & Outlast temperature regulation
• A connecting zipper to trousers
• Waterproof pockets marked with a ”waterproof pocket” label
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex stretch material
• Sleeves with zippers & waterproof Gore-Tex cuffs
• Ventilation openings with zippers on front & on the sides with long 2-way zipper
• Elastic parts under the arm & on back
• Width adjustment on upper & lower arm
• Adjustable waist belt
• Four pockets outside; chest pockets with snap fasteners & lower pockets (waterproof) with zippers & snap fasteners
• Two waterproof pockets inside including a mobile phone holder
|Function||Goretex, Waterproof, Thermal|
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|50||Select size for estimated delivery date|