Rukka Navigattor Trousers Short GTX - Black | TA87NAVITC1D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & temperature control lining
Features: Seat panel, Stretch panels, 3 pockets, Knee grip panel, Vent zips
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer motorcycle trousers from Rukka
• Detachable Outlast temperature regulating liner
• Heat & abrasion resistant leather patches on inner knee area
Rukka Navigattor Trousers: For protection against the elements and the road these Navigattor trousers work brilliantly with its matching Navigattor jacket. The 3-layer Gore-Tex shell, D3O protectors and stretch panels on the thighs, knees and lower back make for a hard-wearing and sturdy motorcycle trousers.
Protection: A combination of high-tech Kevlar aramid fibres and Cordura alongside the D3O Air limb protectors, these trousers seriously improve your safety whilst riding. Use the zipper to connect to the Navigattor jacket for full proof protection that closes the gap on your lower back.
Comfort and fit: The detachable inner lining and the ventilation openings on the thighs mean that you never get too hot or too cold when wearing these trousers. Make sure you have the best fit with the double tightening waist closure that is adaptable to your shape and size- perfect!
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate, strengthened with Armacor product technology, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
• Detachable liner with 60g insulation & Outlast temperature regulation
• A connecting zipper to jacket
• Waterproof pockets marked with a ”waterproof pocket” label
• Rukka AirCushion & Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
• Waist closure with double tightening
• Ventilation openings on thighs
• Stretch panels on thighs, above & behind the knee & on lower back
• Heat & abrasion resistant leather patches in the inner side of knee area
• Three pockets; one upper pocket with zipper & two waterproof cargo pockets with zippers & snap fasteners
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.