Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rukka Nivala Jacket GTX - Black Orange
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
Two jackets for the price of one! Although one of them is certainly not for riding in. This new, four season touring jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate for ultimate protection from the rain and a whole extra warm 100g down jacket that can be removed and worn when you're out and about on your feet. With the removal of the thermal jacket and the opening of the vents on the shoulders and sides, this Rukka Nivala jacket becomes breathable and cooling for summer rides.
The protection you need. The outside of the jacket has Armacor reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows, a combination of highly technical fibres consisting of Cordura and a DuPont Kevlar aramid for abrasion resistance. Inside, there are CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors to offer impact protection. A YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper keeps you dry, while the four waterproof pockets keep your belongings dry. The width adjusters on the lower and upper arm make for a perfect fit. This jacket can be paired up with the Rukka Nivala trousers for a fantastic, year-round touring combo.
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
• Armacor strengthenings on elbows & shoulders, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 & the All Back protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014
• Pocket for Full Back
• Rukka D3O Air chest protector included, PPE directive (89/686/EEC)
• A separate extra warm down jacket with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather). Jacket can also be used as a vest.
• Jacket has a connecting zipper to trousers
• Water-resistant pockets marked with a ”water-resistant pocket” label
• Waterproof YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex Stretch material
• Sleeves with zippers & waterproof Gore-Tex cuffs
• Ventilation openings on shoulders & long 2-way zipper on the sides
• Width adjustment on upper & lower arm
• Four waterproof pockets; two outside & two inside including a mobile phone pocket. Two pockets in detachable down jacket
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|48||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|62||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|64||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|66||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|