Rukka Nivala Jacket GTX - Black | TA87NIVALAJBD Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
Two jackets for the price of one! Although one of them is certainly not for riding in. This new, four season touring jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate for ultimate protection from the rain and a whole extra warm 100g down jacket that can be removed and worn when you're out and about on your feet. With the removal of the thermal jacket and the opening of the vents on the shoulders and sides, this Rukka Nivala jacket becomes breathable and cooling for summer rides.
The protection you need. The outside of the jacket has Armacor reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows, a combination of highly technical fibres consisting of Cordura and a DuPont Kevlar aramid for abrasion resistance. Inside, there are CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors to offer impact protection. A YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper keeps you dry, while the four waterproof pockets keep your belongings dry. The width adjusters on the lower and upper arm make for a perfect fit. This jacket can be paired up with the Rukka Nivala trousers for a fantastic, year-round touring combo.
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
• Armacor strengthenings on elbows & shoulders, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 & the All Back protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014
• Pocket for Full Back
• Rukka D3O Air chest protector included, PPE directive (89/686/EEC)
• A separate extra warm down jacket with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather). Jacket can also be used as a vest.
• Jacket has a connecting zipper to trousers
• Water-resistant pockets marked with a ”water-resistant pocket” label
• Waterproof YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex Stretch material
• Sleeves with zippers & waterproof Gore-Tex cuffs
• Ventilation openings on shoulders & long 2-way zipper on the sides
• Width adjustment on upper & lower arm
• Four waterproof pockets; two outside & two inside including a mobile phone pocket. Two pockets in detachable down jacket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.