Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rukka Nivala Trousers Long Leg GTX - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 2 pockets
Two pairs of trousers in one! Although you wouldn't want to ride in one of them. These new, all-weather touring trousers feature a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate for ultimate protection from the rain and a whole pair of extra warm 60g down trousers that can be removed and worn around the house if that's what you want. With the removal of the thermal portion and the opening of the vents on the thighs, these Rukka Nivala trousers become breathable and cooling for summer rides.
The protection you need. The outside of the trousers have Armacor reinforcements on the knees, a combination of highly technical fibres consisting of Cordura and a DuPont Kevlar aramid for abrasion resistance. Inside, there are CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors to offer impact protection. A Keprotec Rukka Antiglide seat panel with Rukka AirCushion keep you comfortable and in the right position, while heat and abrasion resistant leather patches on the inside of the knees protect you from the bike itself. The double tightening waist closure and adjustable ankle closures make for a perfect fit. These trousers come in three leg lengths and have a matching jacket available.
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
• Armacor strengthenings on knees, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
• A separate extra warm down trousers with 60g filling (90/10 down/feather).
• Trousers have a connecting zipper for jacket
• Water-resistant pockets marked with a ”water-resistant pocket” label
• Rukka AirCushion & Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
• Waist closure with double tightening
• Adjustable waist & leg ends
• Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg, reflecting pipings on knees
• Ventilation openings on thighs
• Heat & abrasion resistant leather patches in the inner side of knee area
• Two waterproof pockets
|Function||Goretex, Waterproof, Thermal|
Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|