Rukka Nivala Trousers Long Leg GTX - Black | TA87NIVALATC3D Protection: Knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 2 pockets
Two pairs of trousers in one! Although you wouldn't want to ride in one of them. These new, all-weather touring trousers feature a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate for ultimate protection from the rain and a whole pair of extra warm 60g down trousers that can be removed and worn around the house if that's what you want. With the removal of the thermal portion and the opening of the vents on the thighs, these Rukka Nivala trousers become breathable and cooling for summer rides.
The protection you need. The outside of the trousers have Armacor reinforcements on the knees, a combination of highly technical fibres consisting of Cordura and a DuPont Kevlar aramid for abrasion resistance. Inside, there are CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors to offer impact protection. A Keprotec Rukka Antiglide seat panel with Rukka AirCushion keep you comfortable and in the right position, while heat and abrasion resistant leather patches on the inside of the knees protect you from the bike itself. The double tightening waist closure and adjustable ankle closures make for a perfect fit. These trousers come in three leg lengths and have a matching jacket available.
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
• Armacor strengthenings on knees, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
• A separate extra warm down trousers with 60g filling (90/10 down/feather).
• Trousers have a connecting zipper for jacket
• Water-resistant pockets marked with a ”water-resistant pocket” label
• Rukka AirCushion & Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
• Waist closure with double tightening
• Adjustable waist & leg ends
• Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg, reflecting pipings on knees
• Ventilation openings on thighs
• Heat & abrasion resistant leather patches in the inner side of knee area
• Two waterproof pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.