Rukka Orivesi Jacket GTX - Grey Black Yellow
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof liner
Features: Detachable collar, 7 pockets
• Mens waterproof touring jacket with Cordura 500 outer shell
• CE Rukka D3O Air limb protectors & Allback back protector
• Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
Packed full of features, this new waterproof touring jacket is top of the range. From the abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 outer shell, down to the internal waterproof mobile phone pocket, the quality and features of the Rukka Orivesi jacket justify its price point. The jacket has a removable Gore-Tex waterproof inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation, so the rain won't cut your tour short. Rukka D3O Air limb protectors help to protect you from impact, as does the Allback back protector.
Comfort and convenience can also be found in the Orivesi. Stretch panels and an adjustable waist belt give a better fit without limiting your freedom of movement, while the soft neoprene collar with removable elastic Gore-Tex fabric collar are there to prevent discomfort and distraction to your neck during your ride. Reflective prints, vent openings at shoulders, chest and sides, and a total of seven pockets complete this great jacket's line-up. Pair this with the equally technical Rukka Orivesi trousers for a fu(more...)
• MC-approved Cordura 500 shell fabric
• Pocket for Fullback protector
• Allback back protector & CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors
• Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
• Jacket has a connecting zipper for trousers
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex fabric
• Width adjustment on upper & lower arm
• Adjustable waist belt
• Ventilation openings in front on both shoulders, on chest & on sides with long 2-way zippers.
• Stretch panels on arm bend, back of sleeve & back
• Reflecting transfer prints on sleeves, chest & back
• Five outer pockets; four pockets in front (right lower pocket waterproof) & spacious map pocket in back, two pockets inside. Inner jacket has 2 waterproof pockets including mobile phone holder
|Function||Goretex, Waterproof, Thermal|
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.