Rukka Orivesi Jacket GTX - Grey Black Yellow | TA87ORIVESIJGYD
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof liner
Features: Detachable collar, 7 pockets
• Mens waterproof touring jacket with Cordura 500 outer shell
• CE Rukka D3O Air limb protectors & Allback back protector
• Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
Packed full of features, this new waterproof touring jacket is top of the range. From the abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 outer shell, down to the internal waterproof mobile phone pocket, the quality and features of the Rukka Orivesi jacket justify its price point. The jacket has a removable Gore-Tex waterproof inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation, so the rain won't cut your tour short. Rukka D3O Air limb protectors help to protect you from impact, as does the Allback back protector.
Comfort and convenience can also be found in the Orivesi. Stretch panels and an adjustable waist belt give a better fit without limiting your freedom of movement, while the soft neoprene collar with removable elastic Gore-Tex fabric collar are there to prevent discomfort and distraction to your neck during your ride. Reflective prints, vent openings at shoulders, chest and sides, and a total of seven pockets complete this great jacket's line-up. Pair this with the equally technical Rukka Orivesi trousers for a full, top class touring suit.
Don't know what Outlast is? Outlast is a temperature regulating material, originally designed for NASA. It is made up of microencapsulated materials, protected in a polymer shell to absorb excess heat, so you don't get too hot, store the heat, and then release the heat back toward you when you start to cool down. An amazing feat of science that everyone should experience.
• MC-approved Cordura 500 shell fabric
• Pocket for Fullback protector
• Allback back protector & CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors
• Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
• Jacket has a connecting zipper for trousers
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex fabric
• Width adjustment on upper & lower arm
• Adjustable waist belt
• Ventilation openings in front on both shoulders, on chest & on sides with long 2-way zippers.
• Stretch panels on arm bend, back of sleeve & back
• Reflecting transfer prints on sleeves, chest & back
• Five outer pockets; four pockets in front (right lower pocket waterproof) & spacious map pocket in back, two pockets inside. Inner jacket has 2 waterproof pockets including mobile phone holder
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.