Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rukka Orivesi Trousers GTX - Grey Yellow
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof liner
Features: Seat panel, 4 pockets
• Mens waterproof touring trousers with Cordura 500 outer shell
• CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors at knees & hips
• Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
Crammed full of features, these new waterproof touring trousers are at the top of the spectrum. From the abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 outer shell, right down to the Rukka AirCushion and leather seat panel, the quality and features of the Rukka Orivesi trousers warrant their price. The trousers have a removable Gore-Tex waterproof inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation, so rain doesn't have to put a damper on your tour. Rukka D3O Air limb protectors help to protect you from impact, while the heat-resistant leather patches on the inner side of the knees and calves protect you from the bike itself.
Comfort and convenience can also be found in the Orivesi trousers. Stretch panels and adjustable waist and leg closures give a better fit without restricting your movement. Reflective prints, vent openings at the front of the thighs, and a total of four pockets, on of which is waterproof, complete these great trousers' line-up. Pair these with the equally technical Rukka Orivesi jacket for a full, top class touring suit.
Don't know what Outlast is? Outlast is a temperature regulating material, originally designed for NASA. It is made up of microencapsulated materials, protected in a polymer shell to absorb excess heat, so you don't get too hot, store the heat, and then release the heat back toward you when you start to cool down. An amazing feat of science that everyone should experience.
• MC-approved Cordura 500 shell fabric
• CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors
• Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
• Trousers have a connecting zipper for jacket
• Stretch panels on leg bend, groin back yoke & inner thighs
• Adjustable leg ends & waist closure with double tightening
• Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg ends
• Ventilation openings on front of the thighs
• Rukka AirCushion & leather patch in seating area
• Heat & abrasion resistant leather patches in inner side of knees & calves
• Four outside pockets: two side pockets with zipper closure & two thigh pockets (right waterproof) with snap fasteners
Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|50||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Select size for estimated delivery date|