Rukka Orivesi Trousers GTX - Grey Yellow | TA87ORIVTC2GYD
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof liner
Features: Seat panel, 4 pockets
• Mens waterproof touring trousers with Cordura 500 outer shell
• CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors at knees & hips
• Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
Crammed full of features, these new waterproof touring trousers are at the top of the spectrum. From the abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 outer shell, right down to the Rukka AirCushion and leather seat panel, the quality and features of the Rukka Orivesi trousers warrant their price. The trousers have a removable Gore-Tex waterproof inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation, so rain doesn't have to put a damper on your tour. Rukka D3O Air limb protectors help to protect you from impact, while the heat-resistant leather patches on the inner side of the knees and calves protect you from the bike itself.
Comfort and convenience can also be found in the Orivesi trousers. Stretch panels and adjustable waist and leg closures give a better fit without restricting your movement. Reflective prints, vent openings at the front of the thighs, and a total of four pockets, on of which is waterproof, complete these great trousers' line-up. Pair these with the equally technical Rukka Orivesi jacket for a full, top class touring suit.
Don't know what Outlast is? Outlast is a temperature regulating material, originally designed for NASA. It is made up of microencapsulated materials, protected in a polymer shell to absorb excess heat, so you don't get too hot, store the heat, and then release the heat back toward you when you start to cool down. An amazing feat of science that everyone should experience.
• MC-approved Cordura 500 shell fabric
• CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors
• Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
• Trousers have a connecting zipper for jacket
• Stretch panels on leg bend, groin back yoke & inner thighs
• Adjustable leg ends & waist closure with double tightening
• Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg ends
• Ventilation openings on front of the thighs
• Rukka AirCushion & leather patch in seating area
• Heat & abrasion resistant leather patches in inner side of knees & calves
• Four outside pockets: two side pockets with zipper closure & two thigh pockets (right waterproof) with snap fasteners
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.