Rukka Suki Trousers Ladies Standard GTX - Black Pink | TA87SUKILTC2BPD
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & temperature control lining
Features: Seat panel, 2 pockets
• Ladies Gore-Tex trousers from Rukka
• Detachable Outlast temperature regulating liner
• Connecting zip for matching ladies jacket
Protection at its finest: Rukka really know how to design their stuff and these Gore-Tex ladies trousers are no exception. Complete with Armacor strengthening on the knees. The D3O Evo Range limb protectors (especially for you ladies!) mean you know that your safety is ensured. The Gore-Tex itself is 3-layer stretch laminate making it durable and extremely hard-wearing - exactly what you're looking for!
Comfort and fit: The double tightening closure means a perfect fit. The ventilation openings on the thigh make sure that you stay cool without getting sweaty underneath. And, the detachable liner also means that you can take out the insulating layer if you are feeling warm without compromising your protection. These trousers really can be worn all year round for life.
Quick Tip: Wear with the Suki Ladies Jacket using the connecting zip for superior protection and comfort.
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
• Armacor strengthening's on knees, a combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• D3O Evo Range (Design fit for ladies) limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
• Detachable liner with 60g insulation & Outlast temperature regulation
• A connecting zipper to jacket
• Waterproof pockets marked with a ”waterproof pocket” label
• Rukka AirCushion & Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
• Waist closure with double tightening
• Ventilation openings on thighs
• Two waterproof pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.