Rukka Suki Trousers Ladies Standard GTX - Black Pink
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & temperature control lining
Features: Seat panel, 2 pockets
• Ladies Gore-Tex trousers from Rukka
• Detachable Outlast temperature regulating liner
• Connecting zip for matching ladies jacket
Protection at its finest: Rukka really know how to design their stuff and these Gore-Tex ladies trousers are no exception. Complete with Armacor strengthening on the knees. The D3O Evo Range limb protectors (especially for you ladies!) mean you know that your safety is ensured. The Gore-Tex itself is 3-layer stretch laminate making it durable and extremely hard-wearing - exactly what you're looking for!
Comfort and fit: The double tightening closure means a perfect fit. The ventilation openings on the thigh make sure that you stay cool without getting sweaty underneath. And, the detachable liner also means that you can take out the insulating layer if you are feeling warm without compromising your protection. These trousers really can be worn all year round for life.
Quick Tip: Wear with the Suki Ladies Jacket using the connecting zip for superior protection and comfort.
Previously sold at £679.97.
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
• Armacor strengthening's on knees, a combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• D3O Evo Range (Design fit for ladies) limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
• Detachable liner with 60g insulation & Outlast temperature regulation
• A connecting zipper to jacket
• Waterproof pockets marked with a ”waterproof pocket” label
• Rukka AirCushion & Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
• Waist closure with double tightening
• Ventilation openings on thighs
• Two waterproof pockets
|Function||Goretex, Waterproof, Thermal|
Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch