Schuberth C3 Pro Helmet Ladies - Matt Black | TA910C3PROLMBD
Visor: Pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
• Schuberth C3 Pro flip up helmet especially for women
• One of the quietest helmets in the world thanks to aerodynamics
• ECE 22.05 approved motorcycle helmet with new design
Designed for women: The Schuberth C3 Pro flip helmet, developed from the C3 is now one of the quietest helmets in the world. The new spoiler design has been optimised in the wind tunnel to turn the C3 Pro into a real sport helmet which demonstrates outstanding aerodynamic properties at speeds in excess of 160km/h.
Stay cool as you ride! The ventilation system has also been redesigned allowing up to 60% more air to flow through the helmet, ensuring your head stays cool on long distance rides. Two integrated antennas increase the communication range & offer better FM radio reception and Bluetooth connection.
Just a note: The helmet may be pictured with a dark visor, you can buy this separately, but your helmet will be delivered with a clear visor!
• S.T.R.O.N.G glassfibre reinforced Duroplast matrix composite shell
• Pinlock anti fog, anti scratch clear visor with "City" position for maximum ventilation while travelling slowly
• Tinted anti fog flip-down sun visor
• Multi point adjustable ventilation system
& removable washable interior
• Micro-lock ratchet buckle
• Dual point reflective safety pads
• Anti-roll off system
• SRCS ready
• EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing visors extremely quick & simple
• Integrated double antenna
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.