Schuberth E1 Helmet - Matt Black | TA910E1MBD Visor: Pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
An innovation for adventure touring riders: This new Schuberth helmet is nothing like what we are used to seeing from Schuberth, it has all the amazing features that Schuberth are renowned for, but with the style of an adventure helmet. We at GetGeared are pretty excited about this helmet, the extensive range of features and Schuberth's well known quality means that adventure riders now have a premium helmet available to them.
An all new helmet from Schuberth: Designed to excel when you take the off-road track, the E1 was created in Schuberth's acoustic lab to optimise aerodynamics and sound performance.
Ride in comfort on and off the road: This adventure helmet as an Anti-Roll-Off System to keep the helmet in place, as well ad adjustable ventilation for summer and winter riding. There's also a removable and washable inner lining, with Coolmax and Thermocool to transport sweat away from your skin and allow it to evaporate, to keep you cool.
Choose the way you ride: The break through feature on this Schuberth is the peak, which can be adjusted to three different positions independently from the visor and chin bar. You can wear this helmet with the visor and peak, just the visor or just the peak! It's the ultimate in flexibility and ensures that you can ride in comfort. The airvent in the chin bar allows the rider to get air as they need, yet Schuberth have again proven their quality by allowing the filter to be removed and washed to get ride of dirt and grime that gets picked up off the road.
Just because you can go off-road, doesn't mean you need to be cut off: This Schuberth E1 helmet has a built-in antenna for Schuberth's SRC- System Pro. This uses the latest in communication technology, meaning the system serves as an intercom and can connect to GPS, MP3 or mobile phones for calls, listening to music or getting directions.
• Interior liner has been designed with fewer seams & a more universal interior fit
• Improved EPS with integrated antennas for SRC- System which improves radio & Bluetooth range
• Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
• Large reflective panels on neck roll
• Improved face shield ratchet mechanism
• Integrated sun visor
• The outer shell is offered in two helmet shell sizes & combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection
• It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression moulding process & thus permits great stability & a low weight
• Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre
• Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
• Glass fibre with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
• Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
• Directionally stable
• No oscillatory tendency
• No buffeting
• Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell
• The E1 is equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SRC-System (sold separately)
• To guarantee ideal radio reception, the E1 is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost FM & Bluetooth reception
• Optimum reception at all times FM & Bluetooth antennas integrated into the helmet for optimum reception
• The EPS foam liner is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption
• This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption & distribution
• Made of specially optimized EPS foam
• Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
• A special inner lining of the E1 was developed according to Schuberth's innovative Comfort Fit concept that ensures the helmet fits comfortably & securely in all situations
• The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX & Thermocool materials, with the additional use of Interpower coatings, also make the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal & cooling system
• COOLMAX pad system, completely removable & washable (hand wash, 30°C)
• Optimized fit
• Variable venting for effective ventilation
• Adjustable for summer/winter
• Removable comfort cheek & head band pads
• Thanks to the design of the vents, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 60%
• The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam liner & the head/chin/mouth ventilation ensures that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area
A.R.O.S. & Neck Strap:
• The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) was especially developed by SCHUBERTH as a safety feature & is incorporated into every SCHUBERTH motorcycle helmet
• It ensures that the helmet cannot roll off of the head when the chinstrap is closed & correctly adjusted: The helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind The risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet & the chin or throat of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt Reduces the chance of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
• Micro-lock ratchet lock
• The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing visors extremely quick & simple without the use of tools
• City position offers maximum ventilation while traveling at slower speeds Pinlock visor prevents shield from fogging
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.