Schuberth M1 Helmet Vienna - White | TA910M1VWD
Visor: Pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
• Completely customisable! M1 jet helmet from Schuberth
• Pre-fitted, ready for the SRC Bluetooth comms system
• Sun visor with pinlock prepared half vision visor
Ride in style in this Schuberth M1: You can change the visor colour, helmet lining, sun visor, peak and top button. If changing up your helmet is what you want, maybe because you've got a few bikes, this is the helmet from you from one of the most well known helmet manufacturers in the world.
Ready for SRC Bluetooth system: This helmet comes pre-fitted with a boomless microphone and speakers so that you can literally plug in your new SRC Bluetooth system and away you go! Awesome feature!
Beat the sunshine: There's an internal sun visor for those low sun days and beat the fog with a pinlock prepared half vision max visor. There's also a Pro-Active ventilation system to keep you cool on those hot days.
• 2 Year Warranty - Can be extended to 5 years if bought in the UK after 1st January 2014 & registered online
• Plug & Play new generation SRC Bluetooth communication system (available separately)- Helmet already has boomless microphone & speakers pre-installed!)
• Composite fibre glass outer shell
• 2 shell sizes (53-59, 61-63)
• Class 1 quick release visor with turbulators
• Pre prepared for pinlock half-max vision
• EN 12312-1 Sun Visor
• Multi Density expanded polysterol (EPS)
• New 3D inner liner, Shiny-Tex
• Pro Active ventilation system
• Reflective materials
• AROS (Anti Roll off system)
• Weight 1395g
• Noise level - 90dB (A)
• 4 different helmet colours
• 5 different visor colours (available separately)
• 5 different sun visor colours (available separately)
• Matt Black top vent (available separately)
• Brown 3D interior (available separately)
• Peak trim in titanium or matt black (available separately)
• Country flag side cover stickers (available separately)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.