Schuberth M1 SRC SYSTEM - Single | TA911M1SRC
• Ready to use communication, plug in & use
• Uses Bluetooth to connect to phones & sat navs
• 13 hour talk time & 1 week standby
Integrated freedom of speech. Built into the Schuberth M1 helmets are two speakers and a microphone. They are hidden away inside so as to not distract the wearer of cause discomfort. The SRC system for the M1 is simply plugged into the specifically designed recess at the back of the M1 helmet and opens a world of possibilities.
Intercom: Over a huge distance of 500 metres, depending on terrain, two riders can communicate with each other perfectly, of course one of the riders could be your pillion, as long as your bike is shorter that 500 metres! When the terrain does cause problems, or one of you really starts lagging behind, the communication is bridged by a mobile reception, so you never lose contact. On top of that, the SRC System for M1 helmets has voice recognition for a truly hands-free experience. You can accept or reject your incoming phone calls with a simple voice command, or do it the old fashioned way, with the buttons on the SRC-System.
GPS and phone. With the Schuberth SRC-System, you can easily connect to a mobile phone or sat nav using Bluetooth. You can hear the caller of the voice commands of the sat nav clearly through both speakers, and your voice is picked up by the microphone built into the helmet. You can even conduct a telephone conference between yourself, your pillion and a third party caller and their numbers can be saved into a speed dial list for quick, easy, safe dialling when you need it. Any of the functions can be controlled with voice commands, or "VOX". On top of this, the dual speakers can also provide you with stereo music from your phone's MP3 player, again, connected with Bluetooth. If you sign up to become one of the Cardo-Community, you will receive information about software updates, so you will always have the latest version of the SRC-System software. With up to 13 hours talk time in the battery and a huge 1 week standby life, your Schuberth SRC-System for your M1 helmet is always ready to help you out.
• Bike to Bike Intercom with a range of up to 500m
• Click-to-link Intercom for spontaneous intercom connection to other riders nearby
• Make/Receive/Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
• Receive GPS navigation voice instructions
• Connect wirelessly to A2DP/AVRCP enabled MP3 players & mobile phones for stereo music
• AGC tecnology - Self adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
• Receive software updates via your PC or Mac
• DSP technology: Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
• High quality audio at motorway speeds
• Up to 8 hours talk time / 1 week stand by (recharging from wall oulet or USB connection)
• Bike to Bike or Rider to passenger intercom requires an additional SRC system or Scala rider
• Mobile Phone & GPS connectivity require Bluetooth enables devices
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.