Scorpion Exo-100 Helmet - Matt Black | TR0810010D Visor: None
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
Top quality materials: Inspired by the purest open-face motorcycle helmet of the Scorpion range, the Exo-100 Padova uses premium materials for one of the best quality open faces around.
Perfect for summer riding: There's an internal sunvisor, to protect you from sun glare. Feel the wind and enjoy the open road in this classic Italian file.
• Inspired from the purest open-face of the Scorpion range, the Exo-100 Padova transcends its origins thanks to the premium materials used to create a leather effect, as well as the perfect harmony of colours, from the shell to the fabrics. This “Italian style” open-face exudes haute couture elegance, a top-of-the-range signature for this urban, very trendy Scorpion
• The EXO-100 is an all-new open-face helmet design with removable external visor. Internal SpeedView retractable shield (Patent Pending)
• Advanced Polycarbonate half shell to offer true wind-in -the-face freedom
• KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner cheek pads: Cooldry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
• EverClear no-fog face shield: Optically-correct shield technology-scratch hardened coating, removable in just a few seconds
• Optional coloured shields in blue, yellow, mirrored available as accessories
• Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release precise adjustment
• Supplied with a nice Scorpion Exo textile bag
• ECE 22-05 Certified
• TÜV tested
• Sizes: XS-XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.