Interest FREE with Klarna.
Scorpion Exo-100 Padova II Helmet - Cream
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
• Italian styled open face helmet from Scorpion: Exo 100
• Anti-fog internal sun visor for summer riding
• Moisture wicking lining for summer rides
Top quality materials: Inspired by the purest open-face motorcycle helmet of the Scorpion range, the Exo-100 Padova uses premium materials for one of the best quality open faces around.
Perfect for summer riding: There's an internal sunvisor, to protect you from sun glare. Feel the wind and enjoy the open road in this classic Italian file.
• Inspired from the purest open-face of the Scorpion range, the Exo-100 Padova transcends its origins thanks to the premium materials used to create a leather effect, as well as the perfect harmony of colours, from the shell to the fabrics. This “Italian style” open-face exudes haute couture elegance, a top-of-the-range signature for this urban, very trendy Scorpion
• The EXO-100 is an all-new open-face helmet design with removable external visor. Internal SpeedView retractable shield (Patent Pending)
• Advanced Polycarbonate half shell to offer true wind-in -the-face freedom
• KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner cheek pads: Cooldry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
• EverClear no-fog face shield: Optically-correct shield technology-scratch hardened coating, removable in just a few seconds
• Optional coloured shields in blue, yellow, mirrored available as accessories
• Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release precise adjustment
• Supplied with a nice Scorpion Exo textile bag
• ECE 22-05 Certified
• TÜV tested
• Sizes: XS-XL
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.