Scorpion Exo-510 Air Sync Helmet - Black Yellow | TA75051193157D Visor: Max-Vision pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
If this isn't in your basket, it should be! We're blown away by the amount of features Scorpion have managed to cram into this helmet in comparison to the cost of it. If you're looking for a bargain you've certainly found one here and with the great choice of graphics, you're sure to find one that suits your style!
Next generation visor system: Borrowed from big brother Scorpion Exo-1000 Air E11, this motorcycle helmet comes with a Pinlock maxvision visor as standard! There's new technology that also ensures the visors stays put whilst riding, so you've got no lift when you look over your shoulder. This full face helmet also has Scorpions SpeedView internal sun visor to beat low sun in those winter months and even better, this sun visor has an anti-fog treatment on both sides! Two accessories usually reserved for Scorpions high-end helmets!
Great value for money with this Scorpion helmet: The helmet has three liners and a light shell, which makes a difference on neck muscle strain! Equipped with the revolutionary Airfit system, this full face helmet has the cheek pumps which means you can have a secure fit and the helmet will be quieter. The lining is moisture wicking too with an upgraded level of technology and combined with a new ventilation system you'll be cool in summer!
Just a note: This helmet may be pictured with a coloured or tinted visor, your helmet will be delivered with a clear visor, but you can purchase additional visors separately!
• Easy, Secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds
• Pulls the visor back against the eye port gasket during closure to ensure a proper seal
• Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
• Retractable Sunvisor - treated with antifog on both sides
• Pinlock 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog free vision
• The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO visor w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
• KwikWick2 anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool & dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable & washable
• Breath box helps rider to breath well without moistening inner side of the visor
• Airfit-Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
• To optimize weight, fitment, & comfort, EXO-510 AIR is built with 3 shell sizes
• Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on & off of the most common styles of eye glasses
• Visor Lock: Securely locks shield in place
• Vent System: Turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
• ECE 22-05 Certified
• TÜV tested
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.