Interest FREE with Klarna.
Scorpion Exo-920 Air Satellite Helmet - Black Yellow
Visor: Max-Vision pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
A whopping five years warranty: Nothing says 'we believe in our products' like offering you 5 years warranty! This flip up motorcycle helmet has been built to last, with features that will make every journey that much more comfortable. At a new price, this surely is a contender for anyone wanting a flip up helmet for their commuting needs?!
See the road ahead: This flip up helmet comes equipped with a drop down sun visor, ideal for those low sun rides and it's coated in anti-fog. There's also an upgraded Maxvision pinlock visor to ensure you have a clear view of the road.
Just a note: This helmet may be pictured with a coloured or tinted visor, your helmet will be delivered with a clear visor, but you can purchase additional visors separately! This helmet does not come with the Air Pump system, despite having 'air' in the title.
Other features include: Ventilation system and a new moisture wicking lining: Together these make this helmet the perfect choice for your summer rides. There's also an aero skirt to reduce wind noise at higher speeds.
• Easy, Secure, tool-less visor changes in seconds
• Pulls the visor back against the eye port gasket during closure to ensure a proper seal
• Retractable Sunvisor - treated with antifog on both sides
• Pinlock 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog free vision
• The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO visor w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
• KwikWick2 anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool & dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
• Liner is easily removable & washable
• Kwikfit technology for glasses wearers
• Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
• To optimize weight, fitment, & comfort, EXO-920 AIR is built with 2 shell sizes
• Double ECE 22-05 Approval : Open Face & Full Face: P/J
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch