Interest FREE with Klarna.
Sena SRL-02 Shoei GT Air 2 / Neotec 2 / J-Cruise 2 Bluetooth Intercom - Black
Designed specifically for the Shoei GT Air 2, Neotec 2 & J-Cruise Helmets the SRL Intercom System combines years of Sena's expertise with HD quality audio the best rider experience.
Advanced technology, custom designed: Specifically configured to seamlessly integrate with your Shoei GT-Air 2 / Shoei Neotec 2 / Shoei J-Cruise motorcycle helmet, the SRL Intercom System provides top audio quality in one of the world's best helmets. Virtually undetectable from the outside of the helmet, this easy to use intercom functions with a simple 3-button control. Tune into FM radio or enjoy crystal clear conversations with up to 8 other riders within a 1.6km range. Sena's Advanced Noise Control technology and smart volume feature regulates the volume of your music when the environment outside of your helmet changes. Connecting to the App allows you to configure your settings and access a Quick Guide. Sleek integration of one of the worlds favourite intercoms!
Which Shoei SRL Bluetooth kit you need
Which Shoei SRL Bluetooth kit do I need: the SRL or the SRL2 intercom?
The only difference is the intercom microphone & how it is fitted to the helmet: The SRL is equipped with an integrated boom microphone vs. the SRL 2 microphone is detachable, and both a detachable boom and a wired microphones are included in the box. From a performance perspective, the SRL and SRL2 share the same hardware.
• The SRL unit fits: Neotec II and J-Cruise II. This has now been discontinued and is no longer available.
• The SRL2 unit fits: Neotec II manufactured after 8 March 2019, GT-Air II & J-Cruise II
• Talk time: 10 hours
• Operating temperature: -10 - 55 degrees Celsius (14 - 131 Fahrenheit)
• Speaker: driver unit unit 31.9 mm – thickness 4.4 mm
• Boom microphone: length 55 mm
• Wire between speakers: length 85 mm
• Weight: main module - 100 g (3.53 oz)
• Bluetooth 4.1
• Headset Profile (HSP)
• Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
• Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
• Working Distance: Up to 1.6 Kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
• Supports up to 8 riders
• Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control
• Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
• Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
• 10 pre-set station memory
• Charging time: 2.5 hours
• Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
• CE, FCC, IC
What's in the Box?
• SRL Headset
• Microphone Sponges
• USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type