Interest FREE with Klarna.
Shark Evoline 3 Tixer KUQ Helmet - Black Gold
Visor: Anti-fog visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
Easy to use: The Shark Evoline Series 3 flip-front helmet delivers a faster opening and an easier interaction between visor and chin bar as the flip front is raised; small change, but BIG difference when using it on the road.
Reduced noise: The improved shell and flow in fibreglass, has reduced noise-levels when compared to the Evoline 2 and much improved aerodynamics in both full face and open face options.
Practical features: Equipped with an anti-scratch retractable sun visor and easy fit system for a comfortable use with glasses, this is a great evolution of one of the most iconic Shark helmets! This helmet is ready for the Sharktooth system, so you can use sat navs, your phone or link to other Shark helmets.
5* SHARP rated: The Shark Evoline 3 Series is the only one of a handful of flip-front helmets that have been given 5* in the SHARP government testing lab. The SHARP test is the equivalent of the NCAP test for cars and determines flow well the helmet absorbs impact forces and protects you.
• Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
• Auto-up device for unlocking the visor & chin bar simultaneously
• Improved aerodynamics, particularly in open face position New quieter design with improved inside ventilation
• Homologated twice for open face & full face
• Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
• Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
• Quick release visor system
• New comfortable padding with high-quality washable fabrics. Use the delicates or cold cycle & place inside a washing net.
• Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
• Micro lock buckle system
• Planned location for SharkTOOTH communications system
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|