Shark Race-R Pro Helmet Blank BLK - Black with FREE Delivery & Returns - GetGeared.co.uk
Visor: Anti-scratch & anti-fog visor
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Developed for Shark's top end racers: The Shark Race-R Pro Carbon combines safety with leading edge technology. The critical criteria for racing are lightness, stability, comfort, a precision fit and aerodynamics.
Track tested: From the very first track tests the Shark-sponsored riders have praised the Race-R PRO's stability, even at speeds above 190mph, its comfort and the optical precision of the visor.
Fits the VZ100 visor: The VZ100 visor fitted on the Race-R PRO is Class 1 rated, ensuring minimal distortion and visual fatigue. On the track this means no optical distortion even at high speed and a clear view at first glance. The VZ 100 visor is fixed with 4 anchor points ensuring maximum safety.
Engineered ventilation: Aiming for the best ventilation system in any helmet, the Shark team have engineered a unique bespoke system incorporating 4 air scoops at chin, front and top, matched with 7 extractors; their effectiveness was optimised in the Formula 1 wind tunnel, no less! It's time to get out on the track!
• Carbon aramid fibre construction
• 2 shell sizes
• Double D chin strap
• Fully removable interior
• Magnetic strap end
• 7 optimised extraction points
• Sharktooth ready
• The VZ100 shield that is fitted on the Race R PRO is Class 1 rated. This choice avoids visual fatigue during long trips when optical distortion occurs
• Profiled outer shell & spoiler optimise aerodynamics
• Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
• Double density chin bar
• Natural bamboo fibre interior
• New design multi-density interior
• Removable & washable comfort paddings: antibacterial, cheek pads interchangeable for custom fit, micro-aeration for optimized air flow
• Neck pad with neoprene sections for elasticity & water resistance
• Rated 5 stars in the SHARP crash test
• Weight from: 1250 g + / - 50 g
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Shark may not have been around as long as some helmet manufacturers, but they’ve established themselves among the best. They offer a strong blend of outstanding quality, and a certain French flair for design. They are clearly not afraid to push the boundaries when it comes to appearance: Shark Helmet design is second to none. It is never style over substance: One of Shark’s key principles is that every single part is only there to provide you with a safer, more comfortable crash helmet.