Shark Spartan Helmet Blank WHU - White | NV200HE5030EWHUD Visor: Max-Vision visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
The rise of the Spartan. This is the Shark Spartan helmet, the new aerodynamic race helmet. It is a full face helmet, ideal for track and road riding. As well as being classy, aerodynamic and strong, the Shark Spartan helmet has features that are usually reserved for touring helmets, such as the internal drop-down sun visor.
Aerodynamic features: The Shark Skin peak side fastenings give an active reduction of whistling noise while riding at speed and the double spoiler with built-in air extractors keeps you stable and cool.
Beautifully clear vision: Is what you will get when you wear the Spartan. The visor is a Max Vision visor and a Pinlock fog-free insert is provided in the box. The internal retractable sun visor is just a flick of a switch away from holding back the sun from your eyes. As well as that, the helmet retains its high level of comfort even when you are wearing your spectacles. You get the usual five-year warranty from Shark and the Spartan is available in a wide range of sizes, colourways, and is compatible with the Sharktooth Bluetooth communication system.
• Constructed from multiaxial glass fibre
• Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
• Anti-scratch visor
• Visor can be fitted with a Pinlock Max Vision film insert (included)
• Double spoiler with incorporated air extractors: aerodynamic & internal cooling
• "SHARK skin" peak inside fastenings: passive reduction of aerodynamic noise
• Autoseal system: Flattens the visor onto the helmet: improved sound proofing & seals helmet against water & cold
• Double D-ring strap
• Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
• Quick release visor system
• Use the delicates or cold cycle & place inside a washing net
• SHARKTOOTH ready
• Weight = 1390g
• Available in: XS (53/54 cm), S (55/56 cm), M (57/58 cm), L (59/60 cm), XL (61/62 cm), XXL (63/64cm)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.