Interest FREE with Klarna.
Shark Spartan Hoplite Helmet KUK - Black Silver
Visor: Max-Vision visor with Pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
The rise of the Spartan. This is the Shark Spartan helmet, the new aerodynamic race helmet. It is a full face helmet, ideal for track and road riding. As well as being classy, aerodynamic and strong, the Shark Spartan helmet has features that are usually reserved for touring helmets, such as the internal drop-down sun visor.
Aerodynamic features: The Shark Skin peak side fastenings give an active reduction of whistling noise while riding at speed and the double spoiler with built-in air extractors keeps you stable and cool.
Beautifully clear vision: Is what you will get when you wear the Spartan. The visor is a Max Vision visor and a Pinlock fog-free insert is provided in the box. The internal retractable sun visor is just a flick of a switch away from holding back the sun from your eyes. As well as that, the helmet retains its high level of comfort even when you are wearing your spectacles. You get the usual five-year warranty from Shark and the Spartan is available in a wide range of sizes, colourways, and is compatible with the Sharktooth Bluetooth communication system.
• Constructed from multiaxial glass fibre
• Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
• Anti-scratch visor
• Visor can be fitted with a Pinlock Max Vision film insert (included)
• Double spoiler with incorporated air extractors: aerodynamic & internal cooling
• "SHARK skin" peak inside fastenings: passive reduction of aerodynamic noise
• Autoseal system: Flattens the visor onto the helmet: improved sound proofing & seals helmet against water & cold
• Double D-ring strap
• Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
• Quick release visor system
• Use the delicates or cold cycle & place inside a washing net
• SHARKTOOTH ready
• Weight = 1390g
• Available in: XS (53/54 cm), S (55/56 cm), M (57/58 cm), L (59/60 cm), XL (61/62 cm), XXL (63/64cm)
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.