Shark Motorbike Helmet Race-R Pro Blank WHU | NVHE8500WHUD Visor: Pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Developed for Shark's top end racers: The Shark Race-R Pro combines safety with leading edge technology. The critical criteria for racing are lightness, stability, comfort, a precision fit and aerodynamics.
Track tested: From the very first track tests the Shark-sponsored riders have praised the Race-R PRO's stability, even at speeds above 190mph, its comfort and the optical precision of the visor.
Fits the VZ100 visor: The VZ100 visor fitted on the Race-R PRO is Class 1 rated, ensuring minimal distortion and visual fatigue. On the track this means no optical distortion even at high speed and a clear view at first glance. The VZ 100 visor is fixed with 4 anchor points ensuring maximum safety.
Engineered ventilation: Aiming for the best ventilation system in any helmet, the Shark team have engineered a unique bespoke system incorporating 4 air scoops at chin, front and top, matched with 7 extractors; their effectiveness was optimised in the Formula 1 wind tunnel, no less! It's time to get out on the track!
• Multi-composite construction
• 2 shell sizes
• Double D chin strap
• Fully removable interior
• Magnetic strap end
• 7 optimised extraction points
• Sharktooth ready
• The VZ100 shield that is fitted on the Race R PRO is Class 1 rated. This choice avoids visual fatigue during long trips when optical distortion occurs
• Profiled outer shell & spoiler optimise aerodynamics
• Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
• Double density chin bar
• Natural bamboo fibre interior
• New design multi-density interior
• Removable & washable comfort paddings: antibacterial, cheek pads interchangeable for custom fit, micro-aeration for optimized air flow
• Neck pad with neoprene sections for elasticity & water resistance
• Rated 5 stars in the SHARP crash test
• Weight from: 1250 g + / – 50 g
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.