Shoei Hornet ADV Helmet Navigate TC-2 - White Red Blue with FREE Delivery & Returns - GetGeared.co.uk
Visor: Visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Just the ticket to all your adventure off-road tours! Loving this Shoei Hornet ADV. An upgrade on their previous Hornet model, Shoei have created a helmet that packs a punch!
Ideal for those summer off-road rides: There's guaranteed airflow thanks to a series of vents and extractions, so as you actively ride and sweat on your journey, you'll stay cool.
The protection and safety you want: There's an EPS liner with multiple shock absorbing layers and the outer is a high performance fibre that offers optimum rigidity. In the event of an off Shoei have incorporated their Quick Release System, so the helmet can be removed quickly and easily.
Ride in comfort: There is ear pads to reduce noise and cheek and centre pads that are removable and washable, so your helmet stays fresh. There's four shell sizes, which stops that 'alien head' look and the helmet is prepared for Shoei's intercom system! Awesome
As voted Best for Road Riders by RiDE Magazine! The Shoei Hornet gained RiDE Recommended in a recent test by RiDE magazine for adventure helmets! Read the article by clicking on the 'info sheet' above.
• Shell in AIM+
• Organic fibre, multi-composite & high performance fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
• Eps-liner system with multiple densities
• Optimized protection through EPS Elements with different shock absorbing levels
• Mist-retardant CNS-2 Pinlock visor
• Fast & easy to change
• E.Q.R.S. Security system
• E.Q.R.S (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
• 4 different outer shell constructions
• For perfect fit & compact dimensions 1) XS-S, 2) M, 3) L, 4) XL – XXL
• 3D centre pad, detachable, washable
• For pleasant wearing comfort
• Cheek pads detachable, washable
• For better care & individual adjustment (31, 35, 39, 43 mm)
• Chinstrap cover detachable, washable
• Easy to maintain & clean
• Ear pads
• To reduce noise
• Prepared for intercom installation
• Multiple venting & extraction
• For optimum ventilation performance
• Inlets on brow & chin & upper head
• Fresh air supply g(more...)
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Shoei: Even if you’ve never bought one of their crash helmets, you recognise the name. When it comes to premium motorcycle helmets, ‘Shoeis’ are undeniably among the world’s finest. They’ve been building a reputation for excellence for over half a century.
From modest beginnings they’ve developed an extensive range. Something for every rider. They’re stylish. They’re innovative. Unrivaled levels of comfort and safety have been developed. They’ve proven themselves in the toughest environments of all – MotoGP and the fearsome Dakar Rally.