Shoei Hornet ADV Helmet Navigate TC-2 - White Red Blue | FX0738881D Visor: Visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Just the ticket to all your adventure off-road tours! Loving this Shoei Hornet ADV. An upgrade on their previous Hornet model, Shoei have created a helmet that packs a punch!
Ideal for those summer off-road rides: There's guaranteed airflow thanks to a series of vents and extractions, so as you actively ride and sweat on your journey, you'll stay cool.
The protection and safety you want: There's an EPS liner with multiple shock absorbing layers and the outer is a high performance fibre that offers optimum rigidity. In the event of an off Shoei have incorporated their Quick Release System, so the helmet can be removed quickly and easily.
Ride in comfort: There is ear pads to reduce noise and cheek and centre pads that are removable and washable, so your helmet stays fresh. There's four shell sizes, which stops that 'alien head' look and the helmet is prepared for Shoei's intercom system! Awesome
As voted Best for Road Riders by RiDE Magazine! The Shoei Hornet gained RiDE Recommended in a recent test by RiDE magazine for adventure helmets! Read the article by clicking on the 'info sheet' above.
• Shell in AIM+
• Organic fibre, multi-composite & high performance fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
• Eps-liner system with multiple densities
• Optimized protection through EPS Elements with different shock absorbing levels
• Mist-retardant CNS-2 Pinlock visor
• Fast & easy to change
• E.Q.R.S. Security system
• E.Q.R.S (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
• 4 different outer shell constructions
• For perfect fit & compact dimensions 1) XS-S, 2) M, 3) L, 4) XL – XXL
• 3D centre pad, detachable, washable
• For pleasant wearing comfort
• Cheek pads detachable, washable
• For better care & individual adjustment (31, 35, 39, 43 mm)
• Chinstrap cover detachable, washable
• Easy to maintain & clean
• Ear pads
• To reduce noise
• Prepared for intercom installation
• Multiple venting & extraction
• For optimum ventilation performance
• Inlets on brow & chin & upper head
• Fresh air supply guaranteed
• 6 Outlets at the rear
• To exhaust warm air
• Integrated spoiler
• For optimised aerodynamic performance
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.