Interest FREE with Klarna.
Shoei NXR Philosopher TC-1 Helmet - Black Red
Visor: Visor with Pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Ride in style: Developed from the Shoei XR1100, the Shoei NXR helmet boasts a newly designed shell, smaller in size, slimmer and lighter brought about through the use of a redesigned shell baseline. The lighter shell reduces fatigue on the neck, whilst the slimmer design offers improved aerodynamics.
A quiet helmet: The Shoei NXR motorcycle helmet uses a completely new visor and base plate system, improving both the aerodynamics and noise level. Improvement of wind noise has been obtained by perfecting the inner visor seal and utilising larger cheek and ear pads. While Shoei's world-renowned design for hassle free fitting and removing of the visor is maintained, the base plate can be adjusted front and rear by rotating a dial.
You're protected: This helmet is fitted with the Emergency Quick Release System as standard, in the event of a crash it means that the helmet can be removed easily. There's also two inner liners to work in conjunction with the shell to absorb the energy of an impact to help protect the rider from serious injury.
Great for summer: Benefit from optimum ventilation at the front and rear of the helmet so that you stay cool in summer and get lots of airflow. This helmet is a great all-rounder and top quality from a leading motorcycle helmet brand!
Top quality: Let Shoei do the talking and show you why they are renowned for their helmets. In the box delivered as standard you get:
• The helmet (of course!)
• A fleece lined helmet bag
• A pinlock insert
• Breathe guard & chin curtain!
• Compact design shell - smaller in size, slimmer & lighter
• Effective ventilation performance - three straight hole intakes in forehead - 4 outlets located inside parts realize air exhaustion that is improved upon from the XR-1100
• Quietness achieved by the improvement of wind beading & utilising larger cheek & ear pads.
• Visor System - the NXR utilises a completely new visor & base plate system
• Curvature & thickness of the newly developed CWR-1 visor are varied part by part to improve optical performance & produce clear vision with minimum distortion
• Moisture Absorption Quick Dry interior fabric
• Pinlock Fog-free Lens
• Emergency Quick Release System - By pulling this EQRS ring tab, a third party can remove the helmet's cheek pads & remove the helmet safely lowering the risk of further injury
• 2 liners in different hardness that work in conjunction with the shell to absorb the energy of the impact whilst protecting the rider
• Chin curtain
• Detachable, washable 3D centre, ear & cheek pads
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|