Shoei VFX-WR Glaive TC5 Helmet - Black Grey | FX0074300D Visor: None
Integrated drop-down visor: None
An update on an innovative design: The latest version of this helmet features a M.E.D.S system, this means the internal liner has an additional layer, designed to rotate slightly in the event of an off. What that means to you is less rotational force on your head. Of course you can still expect the standard top-notch ventilation system, Emergency Quick Release System, extra wide aperture and removable, washable lining.
• Shell in AIM +. Organic fibreglass, multi-composite & high performance organic fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
• EPS liner system with two densities. Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels
• EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) simplifies helmet removal by removing the cheek pads in the event of an accident
• Double-D ring. Easy to use & always perfectly adjusted
• Mud guard & original SHOEI helmet bag comes with the helmet
• 4 different outer shell sizes
• 1270gr (+/- 30gr) at size 'M'
• Detachable & washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads
• Detachable & washable 3D Max-Dry centre pad
• Detachable & washable Max-Dry chin strap cover
• Multiple venting & extraction - especially easy to clean
• Several intake vents on the brow area & on the upper head area
• Outlet vents on the back of the head
• Brand new shell construction, in a radical new, sporty design with integrated spoilers, for optimised aerodynamics & performance
• Visor in a new design, extra large for perfect protection from sun & mud
• Aggressively-shaped face guard
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.