Shoei Helmet NXR White | FX0531277D Visor: Visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Ride in style: Developed from the Shoei XR1100, the Shoei NXR helmet boasts a newly designed shell, smaller in size, slimmer and lighter brought about through the use of a redesigned shell baseline. The lighter shell reduces fatigue on the neck, whilst the slimmer design offers improved aerodynamics.
A quiet helmet: The Shoei NXR motorcycle helmet uses a completely new visor and base plate system, improving both the aerodynamics and noise level. Improvement of wind noise has been obtained by perfecting the inner visor seal and utilising larger cheek and ear pads. While Shoei's world-renowned design for hassle free fitting and removing of the visor is maintained, the base plate can be adjusted front and rear by rotating a dial.
You're protected: This helmet is fitted with the Emergency Quick Release System as standard, in the event of a crash it means that the helmet can be removed easily. There's also two inner liners to work in conjunction with the shell to absorb the energy of an impact to help protect the rider from serious injury.
Great for summer: Benefit from optimum ventilation at the front and rear of the helmet so that you stay cool in summer and get lots of airflow. This helmet is a great all-rounder and top quality from a leading motorcycle helmet brand!
Top quality: Let Shoei do the talking and show you why they are renowned for their helmets. In the box delivered as standard you get:
• The helmet (of course!)
• A fleece lined helmet bag
• A pinlock insert
• Breathe guard and chin curtain!
• Compact design shell - smaller in size, slimmer & lighter
• Effective ventilation performance - three straight hole intakes in forehead - 4 outlets located inside parts realize air exhaustion that is improved upon from the XR-1100
• Quietness achieved by the improvement of wind beading & utilising larger cheek & ear pads.
• Visor System - the NXR utilises a completely new visor & base plate system
• Curvature & thickness of the newly developed CWR-1 visor are varied part by part to improve optical performance & produce clear vision with minimum distortion
• Moisture Absorption Quick Dry interior fabric
• Pinlock Fog-free Lens
• Emergency Quick Release System - By pulling this EQRS ring tab, a third party can remove the helmet's cheek pads & remove the helmet safely lowering the risk of further injury
• 2 liners in different hardness that work in conjunction with the shell to absorb the energy of the impact whilst protecting the rider
• Chin curtain
• Detachable, washable 3D centre, ear & cheek pads
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.