Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS Boots - Grey Yellow Black | FX0751750D
Protection: MX spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: MX plastic buckle closuresThese highly protective and supportive offroad boots are packed full of features and replaceable parts, which lengthens the time you have with them. The latest addition to the popular Sidi Crossfire range, these are the Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS boots. The SRS indicates that they have the new replaceable dovetail sole with an innovative design and a revolutionary replacement system. The dovetail sets it in the right place and then the 4 screws secure it.
Protection has not been compromised, neither has the ability to replace it. The CE-certified Crossfire 3 SRS boots feature anatomically shaped thermoplastic shin plates, which are replaceable, as are the PU and rubber inner calf plates, which protect you from exhaust heat, and the rigid nylon inserts at the inner feet, which are there to protect you if your feet come off the pegs or kick-starter. As mentioned, the innovative soles can be replaced when they start to get on a bit. The four micro-adjustable closure buckles have just one fixing screw each, making it easier to fasten them, these buckles and their straps are also, you guessed it, replaceable.
Previously sold at £439.97.
• Technomicro microfibre
• Lined with Cambrelle & Air Teflon mesh
• SRS dovetail sole with the innovative & patented interlocking system
• SRS sole can be replaced using a standard screwdriver
• Replaceable shin plate
• Micro adjustable & replaceable buckle system
• Flex System upper
• Exclusive & patented Flex System with hyper extension block
• Fully adjustable calf area
• Wider calf upper (+ 3 cm) - adjustable system between the calf, shin & leg upper which allows you to widen the circumference of the boot & accommodate even the wider calves
• Replaceable metatarsus inserts
• Toe area covered with a plastic reinforcement
• Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel cup
• Assembled & replaceable boot leg, it is stitch-free
• Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.