Spidi H2Out Inter Cruiser Jacket WP - Black Yellow | FX0744486D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 3 pockets
This fantastic, multi-layer, all-season touring jacket has a breathable, waterproof H2Out lining and a thermal liner, both of which are removable. Vent zips are waterproof when closed and give great direct air flow when open. This means that no matter what the weather is like, your Spidi Inter Cruiser jacket can handle it. H2Out is a breathable waterproof and windproof membrane that has been developed by Spidi in the Technorama artificial weather simulator with the help of Japanese textile giants, Toray.
Protection has not been compromised. The Inter Cruiser touring jacket is made of a high tenacity polyester fabric, which provides good abrasion resistance. Reflex reflective strips allow other road users to see you more clearly when riding at night. The jacket has removable limb protectors in the form of Force-Tech CE-certified shoulder and elbow armour and it is designed to take one of many back protectors, level 1 and level 2.
• High tenacity polyester fabric
• Reflex zones for night-riding
• Punched mesh fabric
• Elasticized fabric
• Softcell: elastic multilayer fabric
• Air vents
• 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane & quilted lining
• Average weight 2,0 Kg
• Resealable vented panels
• Arrangement for back protector CE Level 1 Z53
• Arrangement for back protector CE Level 1 Z54
• Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder & elbows protectors
• Arrangement for back protector CE Level 2 Z147
• Arrangement for back protector CE Level 2 Z167
• Arrangement for holding CE (Level 2) back protector
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable H2Out garment
• Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
• Removable 2-layer H2Out lining
• Adjustable waist fastening
• Straps to adjust & fasten CE protectors
• Adjustable drawstring tightening
• Adjustment & EST fastening
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.