Swarfega Original Hand Cleaner - Green | DEBSWA359AD
• Effectively removes stubborn stains like paints, grease, oils & more
• Leaves your hands smelling great & soft: No more white spirit!
• Choose the size you need for your workshop: 250g, 500g or 1kg!
Say bye-bye to white spirit: Gone are the days of scalding your hands with white spirit to remove stubborn stains from the works shop. This hand cleaner is a much better alternative for many reasons: It smells great, leaves your hands feeling soft, it's a non-irritant and it works!
Easy to use: Simply use this on dry hands and rub to remove paint/oils/grease and more. Rinse your hands under water and dry thoroughly. Easy peasey! Choose the size that suits your needs.
SMALL= 250g, MEDIUM=500g, LARGE=1kg.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Classic smooth green gel formula: Blend of hydrocarbon solvent & emulsifiers to effectively remove a wide range of oil, grease, grime & paints.
• Economical in use: Only a small amount is required to quickly & effec)vely remove workshop soilings
• Pleasant to use: Smooth gel formula)on makes it easy to apply & rinse off with no residue.
• Added conditioner: Contains propylene glycol to help leave hands feeling soft & supple after use
• Fresh fragrance: A mild citrus perfume leaves the skin fresh & lightly fragranced after use
• Convenient: Available in a range of sizes to meet various user requirements
• Dermatologically tested: The 48hr Single Patch Test results have been validated by a dermatologist to show the product to be non-irritant
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.